Should I reply to the reviews?
Reviews from your customers can provide valuable feedback for your business.
Replying to reviews can help build trust and relationship of your customers.
However, reviewers should be approached with care.
What is the Best way to respond to Positive reviews?
Positive reviews can build a good reputation for your business. When you got positive reviews mean that the customers like your business.
You can give them a personal thank you that lets them know that you care about them as a customer.
What is the Best way to respond to a Negative review?
Responding to negative review is much harder than the positive one.
Here are some useful tips:
- Stay calm until you cool down: Many business owners feel upset or angry when they read a negative review.
It's important not to respond to a review until you've cooled down.
- Understand the customer's point of view: Even if you don't agree with a negative review, try to understand why the customer has posted it and what they are feeling.
If necessary, do a research about the incident, speak to your staff to get their side of the story and communicate privately with the reviewer to find out more details.
- Be polite: A negative review is not good for your business, but a rude, aggressive response from you may cause more damage to your reputation.
When responding, be polite and professional at all times. Never be defensive, even if a customer is clearly incorrect.
- Even if you do get negative feedback, you can turn it into a positive by engaging in a constructive way and showing that you’re a genuine business.
- People are not looking for perfect online business, they are looking for humanity and a genuine business.
- A negative review can be a great opportunity to respond in a positive and transparent manner.
What should I do if someone writes a false review about my website?
You should post a public response in order to clear up any misunderstandings.
If the review is violated with the Review Guidelines, you can flag the review to let us know.